Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So today is Tuesday and I had the privilege of spending an hour praying with a group of women. We are just getting started and I feel very rusty leading this group. Its almost comical how badly things can go, phone ringing, dog barking, forgetting to explain some details, etc. I am so glad God gives us grace. If his approval of me was performance based, I wouldn't have much to offer. So this morning we managed to get through the hour (plus a little)and prayed for our 7 children and Mason Intermediate 4th grade teachers.
The best part of the morning was actually after we were finished a few of us stuck around for just chatting. I got to know some lovely ladies a little better. I feel so blessed to be around some really awesome women.
So I have bloomed a little more in making an effort to make some friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

man, i wish i was in that group....oh back in the day...i miss those days.....well, most of them anyway...:)